- This stylish Mens Aran Sweater is a classic made with a modern blend of Wool and Fibers. The sweater is a traditional Irish Aran piece that features cable and patterns knit on the front and back of the garment.
- This stunning men’s sweater makes use of two of the most well-known Aran Island stitching patterns: the honeycomb stitch, which imitates an aerial view of the islands’ walled fields and is said to represent good luck and prosperity, and the cable stitch, which evokes the appearance of the island fishermen’s ropes, with the intention of bringing safety and protection to the wearer.
- “Available in two colors and a range of sizes from S to XXXL, this sweater can be purchased to fit the needs of a man of any body type, height, lifestyle, or fashion sense. Classy yet casual, it’s a garment that can be dressed up or down with ease. You’ll find yourself reaching for it again and again!”
- As a product of the SAOL line of traditional Aran Island-style Irish knitwear, this men’s sweater is made to the highest standards of Emerald Isle artisanal quality. As durable as it is handsome, it’s guaranteed to stand the test of time with ease, allowing you to enjoy its classic style for many years to come.
- For as long as anyone can remember, variations of the traditional Aran knit jumper have been produced in the Aran Islands, off the western coast of Ireland. First, they were created by the local women to protect their husbands from the elements when they went out to work in the morning; now, they’re an authentically Irish fashion statement for the ages!
Mens Crew Neck Aran Sweater in Navy
(You save )